Jennifer Vargas Pemberton, Ph.D.
- Individual therapy for children, adolescents, and adults.
- Individual and family therapy focusing on adolescent issues. Dr. Pemberton addresses teen parent conflict by focusing on positive communication, conflict resolution, and family dynamics.
- Group therapy for children, adolescents, and adults focusing on trauma issues, including child abuse and divorce. A group therapy format can be helful in assisting individuals gain support from others in similar situations.
- Intensive individual and family therapy for high risk behaviors including alcohol and drug use, suicidal behaviors, self mutiliation and cutting, running away.
- Seeking Safety treatment for substance use and trauma.
- TFCBT for PTSD and trauma.
Dr. Pemberton has been committed to helping children, adolescents and families thrive in every aspect of their lives. She provides the following clinical services: